Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 20 september 2015 did his 12 the edition of Mann ki Baat.Since becoming Prime Minister , Modi has been doing live talk with People of India on single plateform which is accessible to every citizen. In Mann ki Baat programme PM Modi discuss his view or idea and gets feedbacks or suggestions from the people of India.The PM Modi choose Radio as single plateform because it is only place where every one can reach or listen their PM.
12th edition of Mann ki BaatPM modi in his last Mann ki Baat programme urged the Peoples to records their voice for next Programme.Just like In every edition of Mann ki Baat PM Modi has discussed several issue , PM Modi addressed so many issue including giving up of LPG subsidy , Promotion of Khadi , Swacch Bharat Abhiyan , Paying tribute to soldiers.
EC rejected plea of leader and let PM Modi to address the nationSome leaders including Congress and others objected to Mann ki Baat programme.They alleged that PM Modi in his 12th edition of Mann ki Baat could influence voters for the Bihar elections. But Election commision rejected plea of leader and let PM Modi to address the peoples on All India Radio Programme.
PM Modi during the programme :
- He told the nation that during his visit to Kolkata ,he met with Subhash Chandra Bose's family members. He said he spend some time with them.He confirmed that family members of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose will visit Prime MInister s residence , 7 Race Course Road.
- He emphasised that it is very important for every people of the nation to register as voters.He also patted the Election Commission for their efforts to create awareness among the voters about their rights.The PM modi said creating awareness is not only a task of Election commision every citizen should do their duty to Nation and contribute in Eelection Commision's campaigne of creating awareness among voters. He also remarked his slogan first vote, then eat .
- PM Modi said Radio is a great medium for communication. he had also been using Radio r to reach out to people through 'Mann Ki Baat' . He added that Mann Ki Baat had become 'Aap Ki Baat'.He also mentioned that Subhash Chandra Bose is first one who had set up radio in Germany. He added " Bose would communicate through Radio in various languages.
- PM Modi again urged people to buy at least one Khadi clothing as a tribute to Mahatma Gandhi and to encourage the industry.
- The child who spoke about the 'Swacch Bharat' campaign , asked for dustbins in every way of the country. PM Modi replied and said that cleanliness should be made a habit.He also expressed happiness and said now Cleanliness not only confined to the street it is now also discussed from parliament.He said Swacch Bharat campaign will have to move forward to make India a clean country by 2019.
- The Prime Minister Narendra Modi also mentioned his visit to a defence exhibition few days ago.He said that he met with those people who had participated in the war.He said it is important to understand the history to create new new history. If the connection of understanding history and creating new history breaks then no one can make new hisorty.
- PM Modi said 30 lakh people have given it up for LPG subsidy after his 'give-up' call.